Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outside In (Inside Out, #2) by Maria V. Snyder

Outside In (Inside Out, #2) by Maria V. Snyder
Paperback, 320 pages
Expected publication: February 22th 2011 by Harlequin Teen
Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there’s more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion – between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we’re free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again – while still touching base with Riley, of course. He’s the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there’s outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In. – Goodreads
My Opinion: oh my gosh!!!! I think that this might have been better than the first in the series, Inside Out. There was definitely more mystery and more running around trying to figure out what is going on and who is doing the things that are endangering the lives of Inside. Trella grows so much as character and Riley just rocks. Trella finally learns what it means to be a leader and in the end we don’t find out if she will be the leader yet. I’m hoping for a third book in the series. The Controllers return and they want things their own way. My favorite character was definitely Jacy in this one. He was not naive and oblivious as some of the characters in the beginning of the novel. I loved that he kept his head.
I loved the CRAZY ideas that Trella comes up with. Some of them made me laugh and other made me smile. There were some that even made me scared, but in a good way. This was definitely a great installment to the series.
Overall: 5 out of 5

To read CHAPTER ONE OF OUTSIDE IN CLICK HERE
For the review of Inside Out (Inside Out, #1) by Maria V. Snyder CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Thanks for stopping by my book blog (Chandra Garbanzo/Pen name).
    Inside Out/Outside In look interesting. I'll have to take a closer look. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete