Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Fledgling Handbook 101 (House of Night) by P.C. Cast with Kim Doner

The Fledgling Handbook 101 (House of Night) by P.C. Cast with Kim Doner
Paperback, 176 pages
Published October 26th 2010 by St. Martin’s Griffin
Merry meet, fledgling.  I trust this guide will serve you well…. Every vampyre fledgling who arrives at the House of Night receives a copy of “The Fledgling Handbook 101″, and now, fans can have one, too, with this gorgeous must-have edition.  Inside you’ll find original stories, the complete vampyre history, inside info into rituals, vamp biology, and the Change, and much more. – Goodreads
My Opinion: This was an interesting read. I really liked that it explained the different elements and how who is which element is chosen. I also liked that the book went into the histories of powerful vampyres in in certain elements (the first of the first, you can say) and I also really liked that there were allusions to people in our actual history. From Egypt to Greece and many others. Another aspects that I really liked were the illustrations/images that were created for the book. Kim Doner did an amazing job. I wish I could find some more of the images in the book to share with you guys. They were amazing done, especially the ceramics (I know how hard it can be  to make it into certain shapes).
Overall: 4 out of 5
Some Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment