Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angel (Maximum Ride #7) by James Patterson

Angel (Maximum Ride #7) by James Patterson
Hardcover, 320 pages
Published February 14th 2011 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
In the seventh book in the bestselling series, evil scientists are still trying to convince Max that she needs to save the world, this time by providing the genetic link in speeding up the pace of evolution. Worse, they’re trying to convince her that her perfect mate is Dylan, the newest addition to the flock. The problem is that, despite herself, Max is starting to believe it.Fang travels the country collecting his own gang of evolved humans, but the two separate flocks must unite to defeat a frightening doomsday cult whose motto is Save the Planet: Kill the Humans. And this time, the true heroine, for once, might just be little Angel. – Goodreads
My Opinion: ANGGGEEEELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I’m done. I really liked this one. I think that its better than the last 2-3 books of the series and it was quite enjoyable. I really enjoyed learning more about Dylan and Max. I really enjoyed the mystery of who the Doomsday Cult is and that even at the end the mystery of what is happening to Angel. I can’t wait to see what the next book is going to be very, very interesting. I also hope that the next one is going to be the last because I think it would be a great full circle with the first book in the series.
I really enjoyed the different perspectives of Angel, Max, Fang, and Dylan. I thought that Angel grew a lot as a character and also Max II aka Maya grew as a character as well. I was a little suspicious of her but she grew on me. I also really hope that the puppeteer is  a character that was introduced as the spokesperson but then spokespeople are never the people behind the curtain.
Some other things that I really enjoyed were the action and fight scenes as well as the emotional turmoil/ love triangle happening between Max, Dylan, and Fang.
I also really enjoyed the different locations visited. I love Paris and I want to go there someday.
Overall: 4.25 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment